We, at Good Shepherd Consulting, follow a step – by – step procedure in order to satisfy our clients’ requirements. The steps followed by us are as listed below:
The process begins by the clients filling out the Contact Us form on our website. Then our sales representative calls or e-mails them.
We prepare a list of all the requirements and demands of our client and make a rough estimate. Then we have a detailed understanding of what is required to make the said project a success, and try to meet with the client’s approval. Finally, we execute the project.
Negotiations with the clients are held regarding the investment and other financial details that need to be taken into consideration. A contract with our clients is drawn up after reaching a mutual agreement. Finally, all the service level agreements (SLAs) and other documents related to the contract are duly signed by both parties.
We have a meeting where we discuss all the aspects regarding its execution, management and maintenance. Then we commence working on the project after finalizing all the relevant steps in training and deploying the resources needed for the job.
We then execute the project and manage well in spite of the hurdles we face. We then report to you and continually ask for your feedback at every step.
If they have the all infrastructure, resources, proficiency, and experience required to provide better results. Doubts regarding the consultancy firm’s work approach and whether they can meet heir expectations or not.
We, at Good Shepherd Consulting offer a variety of services in all fields based on our customers’ requirements. Basically, we provide information technology consulting and software application development services.
• Organization : We extend our support in terms of organizational dynamics such as team efficiency, team performance and other such office affairs.
• Improvement : We support our clients support in improving their software development consulting strategies by evaluating the software development processes already in existence and identifying the opportunities for process improvement on the basis of the standards, prototypes and the best practices in existence in the software industry.
• Strategy : We work diligently and to deliver a higher business value through a more active and consistent IT strategy. We encourage our customers to move beyond cost containment and to collaborate more readily with various stakeholders, partners and suppliers who are aspiring to achieve professional growth and bring out innovative ideas.
• Expertise : We help our customers in gaining both expertise and experience in their relevant and respective areas of work.
• Project Management: We assist our customers in the allocation of resources in order to bridge the gap between the project needs and the available funding.